We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post, but this does NOT cost you anything extra! Check out my full disclosure for more info.
Phone: (415) 993-8950
Linkedin: Click here to be directed to my page.
I have spent my life writing as a hobby. It was only after spending years in law enforcement writing legal reports that I wanted a change.
After starting my blog, I discovered my desire always to be learning new things, which has ultimately led me to pursue writing as a profession.
I am happy to share my knowledge and experience with others.
For those of you that are interested, I am capable of working independently or with a group. It just depends on what your project requires.
I am confident that I can handle any project that comes my way, and I look forward to hearing from you.
Wilde Advantage Services, LLC
2022 – Present – Self Employed
- The focus is on helping businesses with their marketing and website content.
- Ongoing learning about copywriting and Search Engine Optimization.
- Local notary and loan signing services.
2021 – Present – Nevada Union High School District
- The job was during COVID, and I learned a lot about disinfecting to keep the area safe for all employees and students.
- Learning about what each teacher needs to help instruct their classes.
- Assisting the team in achieving what needs to be completed each day.
- I took this position to be closer to home.
Sales, Customer Service, and Shipping
2016-2017 and 2019-2021 – REI
- Having the pleasure of working with two different stores and meeting many amazing people along the way.
- On a team that redesigned processing returns to make it more time-efficient (using the Lean principles).
- I worked in multiple departments, including shipping, online orders, banker, and store rentals.
- Helping customers get the best gear for their next adventure.
2011-2016 and 2017-2020 – Sonoma State University Police
- In 2015 I was the runner-up for employee of the year.
- Have my POST Advanced certificate for the state of California.
- Created and organized Sonoma State University’s first Safety Week.
- I became the School Resource Officer that focused on crime prevention and community outreach.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
CSU Sacramento, 2004
Associate of Arts Degree in Liberal Arts
Sierra College, 2002
CA Notary Public
Commissioned in 2022
Online Locksmith Course
Locksmith Video School, 2015
SKILLS & TOOLS
- Data Entry
- Able to type 60 WPM
- Current in Microsoft software and Google
- Built webpages in WordPress and Shopify
- Exceptional problem solver
- Conflict resolution tactics
- Strong attention to detail
- Calm under pressure
Feel free to contact me for any further information with the abovementioned contact information.